Sunday, January 29, 2012

Things to take on a trip


An earlier version of this posting was deleted while I was trying to work with the iPad. The photo above shows a partial collection of cables and converters that will be necessary for the trip. For my shaver, I need the stand as well, because the cable does not connect to the shaver, but to the stand. The stand has contacts for the shaver. All these gadgets seem wonderful, until you need to pack for three months.

I know from previous tips (a Viking river cruise on the Rhine), that if you forget a cable for your shaver, your wife will have to live with the stubble.

We fly to San Francisco in four days. In less than a week we will be on our way. I am excited. While I love the iPad, it does not seem ready for prime time. I guess I will stay with the Windows laptop for this trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment